Jeff began his architectural career in 1972 working with John G. Richards and Associates. He earned his B. A. degree from the University of South Carolina in 1978. After passing the Architectural State Board exam, and becoming a member of the American Institute of Architects, he opened his own firm in the Wildewood subdivision in Northeast Columbia. He worked with Heath Manning and Edwin Cooper creating architectural standards for Wildewood. He is responsible for many of the residential designs within Wildewood.
In 2000, Jeff moved his firm to Woodcreek Farms in Elgin, South Carolina. He continues to uphold the same architectural standards in this beautifully laid out subdivision. Jeff designed the Woodcreek Farms Country Club, all of the common areas, and entrances.
Jeff's talents and designs can be seen throughout the Columbia area, along the coast of South Carolina, and across North Carolina as well. Jeff is a licensed architect in South and North Carolina, where he has designed a number of day schools throughout.
Please view the following articles featured in the South Carolina Homes and Gardens magazine, and view photos of a few of the many designs created over the years:
- SC Homes and Gardens - September 2005 (PDF)
- SC Homes and Gardens - August 2003 (PDF)
- SC Homes and Gardens - September/October 2002 (PDF)
You will need Adobe Reader to view these documents. You can download it free by clicking the button below:
- Registered Architect in SC and NC
- Member of National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- Member of the American Institute of Architects
- Currently working on LEED certification